Do you want to develop your first experience in a leading organization that helps businesses, governments and other organizations to understand, analyze and communicate the impact of their sustainability performance ?
If you are interested, Forethix is looking for ESG/Sustainability Analyst Intern.
You will have the opportunity to develop your sustainability best practices within an experienced team.
Based near Luxembourg city, an European and financial center, our consulting firm will allow you to evolve in an international context.
You will join a multidisciplinary team (composed of experts in sustainable development and sustainable finance).
This is an opportunity to work on real challenges of sustainability topics.
In a challenging and stimulating environment, you will be in charge of supporting high-stakes and large-scale projects to meet the needs of our clients in the fields of extra-financial auditing, consulting and training for professionals.
As an intern at Forethix, you will see all facets of sustainability and you will have several responsibilities in our different activity sectors :
1. Conducting ESG research and sustainability issues specific to each client using Forethix databases and publicly available data and reports
2. Produce materials and analysis in accordance with Forethix standards
3. Assisting your mentor with day-to-day operations: contribution to the planning and execution of projects
4. Research sustainability trends and standards updating
5. Follow policy and regulatory developments (and translate their impact for our business and our clients)
1. Enrolled or graduated with a Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Economics, Finance, Engineering or Business Administration. A specialization in sustainable development/sustainable finance/sustainability related program will be considered as an asset
2. Have a strong interest in ESG and sustainability trends/Passionate about environmental, social and governance issues
3. Experience working in financial reporting/analysis, data analysis, rating agencies, or related fields preferred (a first experience is a plus)
4. Basic knowledge of global sustainability initiatives and frameworks (UN SDGs, UN Global Compat, GRI, TCFD, UN PRI, EU Sustainable Finance package)
5. Track record of Sustainable Finance projects and/or relevant expertise in ESG/Sustainability topics
6. Autonomous with a strong team player mindset
7. Focused on problem solving and customer satisfaction
8. Ability to handle confidential information with professionalism and discretion
9. Excellent command in French & English (written and oral), a third language will be considered as an asset
10. Strong analytical skills with excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
11. Willingness to travel (20%)
If you are also committed to always exceeding your customers' expectations, combined with an ability to demonstrate your excellent teamwork, communication and analytical skills, this could be a fantastic opportunity.
Our Sustainability team works every day to help clients achieve their sustainability ambitions and boost sustainability transition through responsible finance. We believe that only sustainable business models thrive in the long term. The Forethix team stands up for catalyzing sustainable growth and shares the same sense of commitment, excellence, caring and integrity. Recognized by international standards and our stakeholders as a leading advisory firm dedicated to sustainable development and responsible investment, we share our knowledge, best practices and innovative ideas to create shared value for the Forethix communities.
By joining us, you’ll become part of Forethix's communities with a Europe-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
If you are passionate about sustainability and are committed to always exceeding your clients' expectations combined with an ability to demonstrate your excellent team-working, communication, analytical and editorial skills, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Send your application and resume to : Stéphanie Deltenre (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We look forward to meeting you and sharing with you the values that make us different.