Based in Luxembourg, Forethix, recognized for its expertise and the quality of its customer relations, is experiencing an exponential increase in demand for support in Luxembourg and Europe, faced with new market requirements.
As a member of the "Corporate Sustainability" team within the "Operations" department, you will be involved in the management and implementation of ESG criteria integration missions in the decision-making models and operational systems of our client organizations. As such, you will be in charge of the following missions:
- Identification and analysis of the financial and non-financial impacts of environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues on the value chain
- Definition of transition strategies and trajectories in line with stakeholders' expectations
- Assistance in non-financial reporting in compliance with the CSRD and international reporting standards
- Facilitating workshops and training on sustainable and responsible development for organizations
Throughout your experience, you will actively contribute to the development of our offer and their visibility on the market, by sharing expertise publications. You will have access to our center of expertise, which is rich, diversified and conducive to collaborations between Forethix teams and partners. While developing your skills, Forethix offers you a unique place of professional achievement, based on the strength of commitment, benevolence and collective intelligence.
1. Master's degree in law, economics, finance or engineering with a specialization in sustainable development
2. Minimum 2 years’ experience in a consulting firm specialized in sustainable development
3. International experience is desirable
1. Knowledge of sustainable development norms and standards: GRI, SASB, Integrated reporting, TCFD, CDP, SDGs, rating agencies, labels;
2. Knowledge of European regulations: Corporate Social Reporting (CSRD) and Corporate Social Due Diligence (CS3D) is essential, EU Taxonomy;
3. Bilingual English-French (written and oral);
4. Good knowledge of analysis tools (Excel) and presentation tools (PowerPoint)
1. Spirit of initiative and teamwork, collective intelligence is your engine of innovation;
2. Solution oriented, you have a good sense of customer relations;
3. Organized and structured, you consider quality as the basis of satisfaction.
5 good reasons to join us
1. Join a human-sized company where your contribution has a real impact;
2. Develop your knowledge through varied and multisectoral projects, in a high potential market;
3. Co-create solutions for a more sustainable economy, in direct contact with our reference clients;
4. Collaborate within a committed, caring and dynamic team, where collective intelligence is at the heart of innovation;
5. Take part in a real ambition of international development.