Your mission will be to represent, develop and coordinate assignments with our partners and clients, in collaboration with our team of analysts and advisors. Do you want to develop your career in a leading advisory firm to help financial professionals to integrate ESG criteria in strategic decision and operational models to create positive impact and facilitate sustainability economic transition? We are interested in hearing from you as we seek a Sustainability Senior Advisor.
1. Ensure the coordination of projects and the presentation of deliverables to our clients and local partners
2. Plan, coordinate, instruct and deliver assignments according to the Forethix model and quality standards
3. Facilitate workshops and training sessions for our external stakeholders
4. Represent Forethix's expertise in Sustainability, through the publication of expertise, conferences, ...
1. Strong academic record including a relevant degree (part or full) within a business or technical field (Sustainable finance or economics or law etc.)
2. Master's degree in finance, economics or law, specialization in sustainable finance is a plus
3. Sustainability project management skills: more than 3 years of experience (consultancy, law and investment firm or other relevant organizations)
4. Knowledge of the finance industry, the language and best practices of governance and business ethics. Familiarity with sustainability, impact assessment and climate-related disclosure frameworks and regulations
5. Creative and open thinker : you have ideas, natural curiosity and are capable of filtering through all your thoughts and turning them into something valuable. You are able to excel in open and dynamic environments and enjoy taking initiative
6. Communication skills : you are a team player and know how to communicate and work together with colleagues and clients. You enjoy guiding your colleagues and others in developing their own skills and knowledge
7. Writing skills for sustainability reporting and analysis
8. International experience : both in project execution and acquisition
9. Language skills : English and French are mandatory, additional languages are an asset
1. Take responsibility and drive impact projects in their entirety
2. Be in contact with and participate in the sharing of knowledge and best practices
3. You want to take a part of realizing the transition to a sustainable economy by working to transform businesses
4. You enjoy working with a hands-on approach and a commercial mindset in a small growing organization
5. You have the entrepreneurial attitude needed to succeed in such an environment
1. Opportunity to make a positive impact with your job with “clients-partners”
2. A leading role in a friendly and ambitious company
3. The opportunity to work with a great team
4. Space for your initiatives
5. Flexibility regarding working hours
6. Your own work laptop and phone
7. Remuneration that matches your experience and competences
Our Sustainability team works every day to help clients to achieve their sustainability ambitions and boost sustainability transition. We believe that only sustainable business models thrive in the long term. The Forethix team stands up for catalyzing sustainable growth and shares the same sense of commitment, excellence, caring and integrity. Recognized by international standards and our stakeholders as a leading advisory firm dedicated to sustainable development and responsible investment, we share our knowledge, best practices and innovative ideas to create shared value for the Forethix communities.
By joining us, you’ll become part of Forethix's communities with a Europe-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
If you are passionate about sustainability and committed to always exceeding your clients' expectations combined with an ability to demonstrate your excellent team-working, communication, analytical and editorial skills, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Send your application and resume to: Eléonore Arnould (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We look forward to meeting you and sharing with you the values that make us different.